Launch of Wildscreen.TV - ::new generation quality broadcast::
from the fields of music, theatre, dance, art & creative short film
Berlin, Germany 05.04.2008: Gone are the days of Youtube & co. with their lame video data rubbish.
With wildscreen.TV, the makers introduce the first serious film portal to the starting line.
It is, as its slogan states, "fresh films by demanding directors for hungry consumers".
It provides a forum for those in search of quality, as contrast to the "everything goes" attitude of other sites.
The emphasis is on high quality content from the fields of music, theatre, dance, art & creative short film.
With Wildscreen.tv, the makers are aware of the major problem of the independent creative scene -
the continual lack of financial resources. Consequently, they offer their users the opportunity to support their
own channel with advertising of their choice. 100% of the proceeds go directly to the operator of the channel.
Quality applies not only to content, but also to the technical. The video resolution of wildscreen.tv is double
that of other video portals (640 x 480 pixels) & the videos are streamed without interruption.
There is also no limit on film length & data size.
Wildscreen.TV is not only user-generated but it also offers editorial content, such as weekly show formats,
currently in planning. (www.wildscreen.tv)
- Quality rather than quantity: Good material from demanding users. Twice the resolution of other portals with 640 x 480 pixels.
(In contrast with Youtube resolution 320 x 240 pixels)
- No restriction: No length & data size limit for films. (In contrast with 100 MB & 10 min)
- Fully customized channels to make your channel unique (100% Design adjustment on CSS)
- Make your movies your profit: Start your own television channel & earn 100% of the advertising revenue from your channel.
- Embed your widgets from other community sites, e.g. Your Flickr Gallery o. your LastFM Playlist.
- Embed your movies hosted by wildscreen.TV into other websites, blogs o. communities, e.g. Myspace, Facebook.
- Privacy: You can decide whether your film is publicly o. privately broadcast across the internet.
- Watching: Browse films & TV channels from the global community & create your own playlists.
- Networks: Find other filmmakers to further develop your projects.
- Community: Involve yourself in groups on specific topics o. create your own group.
- Multilingual: Wildscreen.TV exists in German & English & will shortly be available in Spanish & French.
Press Contact & additional information: