Thu, 07/29/2010 - 12:16 — bass_t
More on Wikipedia
- Horror film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Horror is a film genre seeking to elicit a negative emotional reaction from viewers by playing on the audience's primal fears. Horror films often feature scenes that ...
- Survival horror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Survival horror is a subgenre of action-adventure video games inspired by horror fiction. Although combat can be a part of the gameplay, the player is made to feel ...
- Horror fiction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Horror fiction, horror literature and also horror fantasy is a genre of literature, which is intended to, or has the capacity to frighten its readers, scare or ...
- Korean horror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Korean horror is the term given to horror films made as part of the cinema of Korea. Korean horror features many of the same motifs, themes, and imagery as Japanese ...
- List of horror films - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is chronological list of horror films split by decade. Often there may be considerable overlap particularly between horror and other genres (including, action ...
- The Amityville Horror (2005 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Amityville Horror is a 2005 American horror film directed by Andrew Douglas. A remake of the 1979 film of the same name which itself was based on the novel of the ...
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Rocky Horror Picture Show is a 1975 British-American musical comedy horror film based on The Rocky Horror Show, a musical stage play, book, music and lyrics by ...
- The Amityville Horror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Amityville Horror: A True Story is a book by Jay Anson, published in September 1977. It is also the basis of ten films released between 1979 and 2011. The book is ...
- List of comedy-horror films - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a chronological list of comedy horror films. Haunted Spooks 1921 The Haunted House 1922 The Ghost Breaker 1923 Puritan Passions 1925 The Monster Dr. Pyckle ...
- Point Horror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Point Horror is a series of young adult horror fiction books. The series was most popular among Caucasian teenaged girls.
More on Answers.com
- What is gothic horror genre - The Q&A wiki
The Gothic genre is a mixture of a few things which can include: A castle, ruined or intact, haunted or not, Ruined buildings which are sinister or which arouse a ...
- Who is the villain of the Halloween horror movies - The Q&A wiki
Who are the most famous horror movie villains? Jason Voorhees( Friday 13th) Michael Myers (Halloween) Jigsaw (Saw 1-6) Freddy Krueger
- What types of horror films are there - The Q&A wiki
Slasher horror Stalker horror (often overlaps with Slasher horror) Thriller/Action-Adventure horror Psychological horror/Suspense Paranormal horror Torture horror ...
- What is the target audience for horror films - The Q&A wiki
A horror films target audience is generaly those in the age group 15-25. It is mostly aimed at men as they are more likely to be able to interact with the charscters ...
- How do you start a horror story - The Q&A wiki
There are five ways to start a story. Setting Description Character Description Introduction of the Narrator Plot Elements Philosophy eg. The night was dark and ...
- What are the conventions of horror - The Q&A wiki
Camera angles/movement: Low angle, High angle, Extreme close up, Extreme long shot, Point of view shots, tilt, pan, arc, push in pull out, close up. Lighting: Profile ...
- How do horror movies affect a person's heart rate - The Q&A wiki
Horror Movies can Increase Heart Rate The human body responds to real or perceived danger with a 'fight or flight response'- The brain and body coordinate by ...
- What was the first horror movie ever made - The Q&A wiki
It is beleived that "Le Manoir de Diable" (House of the Devil) was the first horror movie. It was filmed by Georges Melies in France in 1896 There is a slight ...
- What was the address of the Amityville horror house - The Q&A wiki
112 Ocean Avenue . Actually now it is 108 ocean avenue
- Is American horror story based on true events - The Q&A wiki
Tate's whole school shooting was based on a true story in 1999 2 boys named Eric Harris and Dylan Kelbold shoot most of the school up in the library you can look it ...
- Open letter to filmmakers: Wait for smart horror films continues
A new group of viewers is evolving in the West which embraces films like 'Saw' and 'I Spit On Your Grave'.
- Would You Believe It? 15 Horror Films Inspired By True Events (The Truth is Stranger Than Fiction)
Our excitement about horror films typically stems from the thrill of the scare and the knowledge that it isn't real. There are cases, however, when those oh-so-scary movies stem from a haunting reality.... More »
- Bollywood launches its first zombie films to win back viewers
By Shilpa Jamkhandikar MUMBAI (Reuters) - Bollywood is branching out from its traditional song-and-dance dramas and slapstick comedies with its first zombie films which filmmakers hope will entice younger crowds back to Indian films from Hollywood's living dead. Few horror films are made in Bollywood and those that do make it to the big screen tend to focus on ghosts and the after-life, which ...
- Review: 'Evil Dead' remake a gem among past, rehashed horror films
Shiloh Fernandez, left, and Jessica Lucas star in 'Evil Dead,' set to hit theaters April 5. Wouldn’t you know it, the remake of “Evil Dead” actually does justice to the original.
- Got the bite!
Get ready to face the zombies as horror films get smart with new flesh
- Cineplex, Raven Banner to Showcase Indie Horror Films at Canadian Multiplex
The Sinister Cinema series will kick off with a nationwide screening of Don Coscarelli’s "John Dies At The End," which stars Paul Giamatti. read more
- Trailer Park - 4/5 Edition
Horror films and thrillers make up many of this week’s new releases. Among them are an 80’s film remake and a 90’s re-release. Twenty years after its debut, a Steven Spielberg classic goes 3D. read more
- Go Goa Gone: Bollywood makes slew of zombie movies
Bollywood is branching out from its traditional song-and-dance dramas and slapstick comedies with its first zombie films which filmmakers hope will entice younger crowds back to Indian films from Hollywood's living dead.
- Bollywood launches zombie films to win back viewers
Bollywood is branching out from its traditional song-and-dance dramas with its first zombie films.
- Zombies ‘attack’ Bollywood
Bollywood is branching out from its traditional song-and-dance dramas and slapstick comedies with its first zombie films which filmmakers hope will entice younger crowds back to Indian films from Hollywood’s living dead.